Originally posted on 3CHICSPOLITICO:
Vice President Biden won tonight’s debate. It was a clash between forthright facts and authentic conviction on one side and glib lines and empty promises on the other. It exposed the extreme risk Romney-Ryan economics pose for American middle class and to our leadership in the world. This debate showed that facts and details matter – and it’s clear tonight that with their total disregard for both, Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan know they can’t defend their indefensible plans. On issue after issue, their plans would hurt the middle class.
ICYMI: Videos of key moments:
· Biden: Facts Matter — Our Sanctions Are Crippling Iran
· Biden: Romney Would Have “Let Detroit Go Bankrupt”
· Biden: Commitment to a Responsible Transition to Afghan Control
· Ryan: Romney Would Not Increase Defense Spending
· Biden: Who Do You Trust on Medicare?
· Ryan Can’t Reassure Women
View original 1,201 more words