The wonderful, generous Dr. Rex nominated me for this wonderful award:
Her blog is wonderfully informative and uplifting and I recommend it to all!
Rules of this award:
1. Firstly, display the Award on your site (see Award page or sidebar!) You earned it and you deserve it!
2. Link back to the person who gave you the award in your acceptance post
3. Nominate well deserving bloggers for the Award and let them know the wonderful news by sending them a message on their site
4. List 7 interesting facts about yourself
~~Seven things about me:
- My very favorite place in the world is the French Quarter, in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
- I love to sing, but I have been to so many rock concerts and major league baseball games where I’ve yelled a lot, that I can no longer carry a tune
- Reading is one of my favorite things to do in life
- I used to cross-country ski and play racquetball
- I collect hand-blown glass, ranging from local artists, to Murano glass. I have a pretty large collection of hand-blown glass marbles which I treasure
- I am living proof that you can take the woman out of Rock’n'Roll, but you cannot take the Rock’n'Roll out of the woman!
- I am looking forward to visiting the garden centers as soon as it starts to warm up. We have great ones here!
I hereby nominate: